Saturday, April 9, 2011

3DS: In-Store Test!

I had a chance to play with a 3DS today in Target. It's absolutely amazing. I was unsure about it initially, but my fears have been taken care of. I was right about in-store demonstrations being the way to go with this. Fortunately, there aren't any good games in it yet, but I'm probably going to have a conniption fit when the good games actually come out, since I can't afford it. But I WANT IT so much.

They've finally introduced the analog directional control to a handheld. The interface is smooth and clean. The 3D takes some time to get used to-- like looking at the glass in the window and looking through a window; you have to get used to looking through it rather than at it. You can turn the 3D on and off, and I think adjust it somewhat, though I didn't try that part.

If you are fortunate enough to have lots of money, buy this. Buy it right now, or buy it later, when there are actually decent games. Better yet, buy it for me. I accept donations and outright gifts. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment