Friday, July 1, 2011

The Steam Summer Camp Sale

STOP THE PRESSES! The Steam Summer Camp Sale is here. Yesterday I netted me a sweet Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Game of the Year Deluxe Edition for only 8.50 -- note, that's base game, two expansion packs, and a whole lot of extra content. Also, Recettear: The Item Shop. The JRPG fan in me could not resist.

Next day's deals begin in, oh, 57 minutes and 20 seconds. Yes, I've been stalking Steam.

On the note of Elder Scrolls IV, I can't believe I can call myself an RPG fan and I haven't played Elder Scrolls, or mentioned that Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim will be out on 11/11/11. I saw Skyrim and basically had a minor joygasm. This game is IT. This is THE RPG. (I will be preordering it even if I have to sell a kidney to pay for it.) This game is big and beautiful and rocks my socks.

This is the link that The Border House blog has for Skyrim and is the best vid, since there is commentary and awesomeness and... I am incoherent over this game, yes. You will want it to. Just... yes. @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment