Friday, November 13, 2015

[Day Three] Fallout 4: Red Rocket and Concord

On Day Two, I managed to only do a brief exploration of the local Red Rocket gas station, discovering a cave underneath and managing to get mildly irradiated.

On Day Three, I extensively explored Sanctuary, managing to discover that one of my former neighbors (may he rest in peace) was a drug dealer, with extensive contacts throughout my pleasant suburban town and a few neighboring towns. Huh. He had some hot tips about where they were keeping their valuables too-- good job, long-dead neighbor!

After I ended my intense search of Sanctuary, I walked down the road to explore Concord. Concord is infested with Raiders, which naturally means-- gear! Crafting materials! Experience points! I also progressed in the main quest by helping the settlers here (protected by a Minuteman, launching a Minuteman quest line). After snagging a power suit and killing a Deathclaw, the settlers all headed back to my formerly peaceful Sanctuary. Now, Sanctuary is full of a woman who constantly complains, a man who barely says a word, Garvey-- tolerable, reliable, pleasant-- a drug-addicted fortune teller, and a robot. Oh, and a dog, but the dog's usually with me because I love him. I tried to bring Codsworth with me, but the dog whimpered sadly in response so I immediately ran after the dog to travel with him again. (I <3 you, Dogmeat!)

After this, I ran up to the USAF Satellite Station (a Raider nest), cleared it and its named Raider queen (Ach-Ach), and stopped by Tenpines Bluff to further my Minuteman quest. I headed back to Sanctuary to drop off some junk and rearrange my inventory before heading back out into the wild wastes. Now if only I could figure out how to build beds for my new settlers so they don't complain as much!

No comments:

Post a Comment